By Wayne Kawamoto, About.com Guide
The Business of Magic
Magic is show business, with the emphasis on "business." To help you run your magic business, we offer resources that discuss basic business topics that relate to magic.
- Book Review: Highway to Success
- Do You Need an Accounting Program to Manage Your Magic Business?
- Review: Giving Clients What They REALLY Want!
- CD Review: Julian Franklin's The Business of Magic, Year 1
- Managing Shows on a PDA
- Book Review: The Festival Entertainer
Now appearing on television or a theater near you, or in Las Vegas. Here are today's hottest magicians and famous performers from the history of our art.
Improving Your Show
You've got a great show but can you make it more entertaining? Here are resources that will help you evaluate and improve your show by applying theatrical and other techniques.